- Services on Demand
- Hematology Books
- Review ARTICLE
- Electronic Books: Hematology (Cushing / Whitney Medical Library, Yale University)
Chronic side effects, especially weakness and neuropathy, were less frequent but more severe and necessitated discontinuation of treatment in 10 patients.
Services on Demand
Get Access Get Access. European Journal of Abstract Fifty-four patients with Ph 1 -positive chronic myelogenous leukaemia CML 48 with chronic-phase and six acute-phase disease were treated with interferon alfa-2b subcutaneously s.
The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access.
Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article.
- Illuminating the Art of Medicine!
- Passage Dantzig (French Edition)!
- The Land of Tomorrow.
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia: Disease Biology and Current and Future Therapeutic Strategies..
- Supplemental Content.
- Unvergessene Klassiker der Literatur von A-Z / Band 2 (Die Buchstaben N - Z) (German Edition).
- Dieter Huhn (Author of Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia and Interferon).
Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below. You previously purchased this article through ReadCube.
Institutional Login. Log in to Wiley Online Library.
Electronic Books: Hematology (Cushing / Whitney Medical Library, Yale University)
Purchase Instant Access. View Preview.
- What does it mean to be two? Revised edition.
- Oliver Twist (eNewton Classici) (Italian Edition).
- Additional information!
Learn more Check out. A Comprehensive Review. Volume 42 , Issue 5 May Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.