- HSK 1 Vocabulary List
- Graded Readers & Reference books, per HSK level
- How many Chinese characters do you really need to learn?
- HSK 1 Vocabulary List (PDF)
Audio help. More spoken articles. Word lists by frequency and number of words. Academic Word List Language tests.
HSK 1 Vocabulary List
Education in China. Education system. China Education and Research Network.
- I Poeti Contemporanei 5 - 7 autori (I Poeti Contemporanei - 7 autori) (Italian Edition);
- How Many Chinese Characters Are There?.
- Héritière et captive - Une menace invisible - En danger daimer (VMP) (French Edition).
- BLACK SNOW: A Salute to the Single Parent;
- HSK Levels.
- How many Chinese characters do you really need to learn?!
Ministry of Education China-U. Vocation education. National Southwestern Associated University.
Graded Readers & Reference books, per HSK level
English education. Categories : Standard Chinese Chinese language tests Language tests. Hidden categories: Articles containing Chinese-language text CS1 uses Chinese-language script zh CS1 Chinese-language sources zh CS1 German-language sources de Articles with short description All articles with unsourced statements Articles with unsourced statements from August Articles with unsourced statements from August Articles containing simplified Chinese-language text Commons category link is on Wikidata Articles prone to spam from June Spoken articles Articles with hAudio microformats.
Designed for learners who can use Chinese in a simple and direct manner, applying it in a basic fashion to their daily lives. In HSK 2 all characters are provided along with Pinyin. There are 10 items in Part I. The recording of each item will be played only once. For each item, a short passage will read out, followed by an assertion which also appears on the test paper. The test taker should decide whether the assertion is true or false. There are 15 items in Part II.
Each item consists of a dialogue between two persons. A third person will then ask a question based on the dialogue. There will be four possible answers on the test paper, from which test takers can choose the right one based on what they hear.
How many Chinese characters do you really need to learn?
There are 20 items in Part III. About this Course 29, recent views. Flexible deadlines. Flexible deadlines Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule. Intermediate Level. Hours to complete. Available languages.wikbud.eu/wp-content/map6.php
HSK 1 Vocabulary List (PDF)
Chinese Simplified Subtitles: Chinese Simplified. Chevron Left.
- Rose Ausländer - Frühe Gedichte (German Edition)?
- TEN FUN THINGS TO DO IN BRENTWOOD!
- HSK Levels?
- A selection of the best preparation material for the Chinese tests.
- The Rapture Prophecy - The Mystery of the Rapture Revealed Through Ancient Biblical Text (Part 1) (A Live Class Transcription).
Syllabus - What you will learn from this course. Show All. Video 5 videos.
Reading 19 readings. Word list 10m. Reading material 1 10m. Reading material 2 10m.